Opening times: from 8:30 am to 10 pm
Upon arrival, go to the Reception at the entrance to register your equipment; make sure you have a valid ID card.
The parking area is on the Igea Marina promenade; it can be easily reached in few minutes from the Rimini Nord exit of the A14 motorway.
Opposite the parking area, you will find:
- the free beach, equipped bathing establishments and the Sailing Club which organises sailing courses throughout the summer months;
- bus stop (at the entrance); the buses allow you to reach all the places along the Riviera and in the country-side (Rimini, Riccione, Cattolica, the main theme parks of the Riviera, the Republic of San Marino, Santarcangelo di Romagna, San Leo, etc.).
The centre of town is within easy reach on foot.
- restaurants and eateries which also deliver directly at the entrance;
- hotels, mini-markets, shops, a post-office and a bank;
- the Rimini-Ravenna train station;
- the Gelso Park for excursions on foot or by bicycle, which features a small lake and an enclosed space for dogs to run around;
- cycling trails;
- the harbour-canal of Bellaria Igea Marina, with opportunities for excursions during the day and at night on equipped motor-vessels for scenic tours and recreational fishing trips;
- fishing market on the harbour-canal of Bellaria Igea Marina;
- Bellaria centre (pedestrian area), easy to access by bike or bus;
- weekly day markets (Wednesday morning in Bellaria and Friday morning near Igea Marina station);
- evening markets along the streets of the town.